Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL WORKS ARE WARRANTED FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF COLLECTION WITH NO LIMIT ON MILEAGE COVERED BY THE VEHICLE
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE MET IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE WARRANTY OF WORKS/PARTS IN RELATION TO THE VEHICLE.
INITIAL CARE PROCEDURE:
• All New/Reconditioned engines MUST be serviced after 600 miles have been covered once the vehicle has been collected from our workshop.
• The engine should be serviced by a competent mechanic ensuring engine oil, oil filter(s), ignition timing, cylinder head, manifolds & valves are inspected/replaced where necessary.
• After the initial service (1.1) regular servicing should be carried out at an interval of no more than 3500 miles during the length of the warranty.
• If servicing is not carried out by NZ Engines, proof of servicing MUST be provided via a genuine receipt/invoice from the mechanic inclusive of company and/or VAT numbers. Any paperwork no adhering to these conditions will not be accepted and may void your warranty.
• This warranty covers the ENGINE BLOCK, CYLINDER HEAD & ENGINE INTERNALS ONLY.
• The engine head gasket is only covered if unaffected by external components not mentioned in 3.1
• Any faults with components mentioned in 3.1
• Faults occurring as a results of components mentioned in 3.1
• This warranty DOES NOT cover components such as water pump, diesel pump, timing belt or other related components NOT mentioned in 3.1
• Hire vehicles are excluded from this warranty
• Modifications to any mechanical components not present at time of works will invalidate the warranty.
• Performance modifications and/or after market parts fitted to the vehicle will invalidate the warranty.
WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID IF ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE COMPLIED WITH